Modern supply chains are to global trade what veins are to humans: a delicate web of interconnected processes that enable the free flow of food, medicine, clothing, raw materials and other essential products around the world.
The longer and more complex the supply chain, the more target-rich it becomes. It’s a magnet that attracts tech-savvy and determined cybercriminals, organized crime, terrorist groups and others with truckloads of bad intent.
Whether lurking in the shadows or hiding in plain sight, these criminals probe company supply chains for gaps and weaknesses that can be breached and exploited for financial, political or ideological gain.
Keep reading to learn about:
- Supply Chain Enemies
- Supply Chain Targets
- The Costs of Supply Chain Disruption
- Six Major Threats to Your Supply Chain
- Creating a Supply Chain Security Strategy
- Four Best Practices for Securing Your Supply Chain
- How to Conduct a Supply Chain Risk Assessment
- Model of Continuous Supply Chain Security Improvement
- Supply Chain Security Maturity Model